Anita de CasparisPartner - Global Head of Tax
Anita de Casparis
Education and work experience
- Economics, Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Tax Law, University Tilburg
ExpertiseAmong other things, I specialise in:
- International taxation and social insurance issues with regard to cross-border employment, for expats, immigrants and emigrants.
- Advice in the fields of income tax, corporation tax and financial planning.
Specific client experienceAs tax adviser I am specialised in national and international tax issues. Within this practice, I focus on national and international organisations and high networth individuals and expats.
Additional positionsIn addition to my work for Mazars, I also fulfil various ancillary positions, including:
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors
- Board member of the Clara Wichmann Test Case Fund
Send a message