Yves-Charles ZimmermannManaging Partner
Yves-Charles Zimmermann mainly advises on the tax aspects of French and international mergers, acquisitions, LBOs, real estate projects and corporate restructurings, both listed and unlisted, as well as on the related financing issues. He also has expertise in corporate tax matters, including tax litigation and tax approval negotiations. He also advises executives on the tax structuring of their remuneration and private clients on wealth tax issues.
Yves-Charles is a graduate of ESLSCA (1988) and Robert Schumann University in Strasbourg (DESS-DJCE, 1989).
He has been a member of the Paris Bar since 1993 and was previously a partner at Veil Jourde (2007 to 2010) and Slaughter and May (2002 to 2006) after starting his career as an associate at Deloitte & Touche Juridique et Fiscal in Paris and London.
Areas of expertise
- International taxation and transfer pricing
- Corporate Tax Advice
- Relations with the tax authorities and litigation
- M&A/Private Equity/Project Finance
- Property taxation
- Support for entrepreneurs/remuneration of managers/taxation of assets and liabilities
- International mobility of employees and managers
Send a message