In November 2015, the Scottish Deputy Finance Minister gave green flag to 12 Scottish hub projects which had been delayed due to uncertainty surrounding the application of ESA10 rules. We are pleased to play our part in nine of these projects; and all of them have now reached financial close:
- Ayr Academy (South Ayrshire)
- Lothian Health Centre bundle (NHS Lothian)
- Kelso High School (Borders Council)
- Newbattle High School (Midlothian Council)
- Dalbeattie Learning Campus (Dumfries and Galloway Council)
- East Ayrshire Learning Campus (Kilmarnock Academy) (East Ayrshire Council)
- Barrhead High School (East Renfrewshire Council)
- Our Lady & St Patrick’s High School (West Dunbartonshire Council)
- Inverclyde Care Home (NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde)
The first six in the list were sponsored by Hub South East or Hub South West and funded by Nord LB and the remainder by Hub West with funding from Aviva Investors.
We were delighted to provide model audit service on these transactions from our teams based in London and Delhi.
themodelauditor.com is the blogsite of the Mazars model audit team.